Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Recently (updated 11/3/09)

Hello all, obviously as you can see I have no updated my blog for a very long time. I have put poker on the back burner as my job and graduate school have intensified. I am certainly back playing now. I final tabled the 5k (which was a 10k by the end of registration), taking 6th after getting my aces cracked by 78. The next day I final table the 3.5k, in which I had 440k going to the FT, more than double 2nd place. I took 9th, lol. But these scores are meaningless to me, the joy is the fact that I am getting substantially better at MTT's, although it seems my sng game has suffered. I just cannot get a nice string of wins going with sngs, maybe its cause I am playing measley 11's. We'll see, but I am going to be playing in some larger guarantees this month and in December. I am also going to Vegas at the end of this month. I will be playing in some smaller tourneys (55s-110s) spread out on the strip. GL me and GG.

No comments: