Monday, May 11, 2009

I basically took April off due to certain circumstances, but I am back in May. I recieved $440 from Ap from the TO(numbers) scandal and I quickly pushed that up to $1300 in about 7 days playing the 22's. Look for me to place top 5 in the TLB for the last two weeks and make it into top 10 for the month (currently at 12th). The 22's are very competitive during the day hours, fortunately for me I work during that time. I have to say that the "night timers" are very bad at AP. I have to take advantage of their massive leaks, rather than playing during the day and going up against 3 to 4 regs at a table (i.e. skyblueeh, jakebrown, ydaddecamill, 7bluff7, dirk, lemagnif, etc). I am going to also add some MTT's in by the end of the month. Good Luck at the tables!

No comments: